Tuesday, January 30, 2007

HOT DATE AT THE BOWLING ALLEY

Saturday night I got to go on a date with 2 of my favorite guys....... This hot guy..... Who doesn't like to have his photo taken.


This is his normal photo...



My other date was this little stud.... Satchel









We had a little trouble figuring this thing out. I mean it had only been 6 years since we have bowled.


This was the only time ever that I have been ahead... I had to capture that moment!




I also used some muscles I haven't used in 6 years throwing that 13 pounder. Is it sad that I was sore the day after? ....yes....





I forgot how cool these shoes are..... um... never mind...







Todd in action... I'm sure it was another strike... He is amazing at this game...
Thank you honey for the night out. I LOVE YOU!!!








1 comment:

leah robbins photography said...

Man, Todd, looking studly at the alley! No bowling for 6 yrs? I find that ironic considering Todd was on a bowling kick where he wanted to buy his own ball and shoes and bowl every night....sorry to bring that up, Todd, but I couldn't resist.

But Diana, I really have to commend you for taking your camera to the bowling alley and coming up with great shots! I'm not even to that point yet!! Love you guys!

NILMDTS