Saturday, January 12, 2008

A morning with (the) Kings!

Saturday morning I got to spend a couple of hours with the King family. I just loved catching a glimpse of this wonderful families time together. There are several years between "Big sister and little brother" and it was just so precious to see how much E's Big sister loves him! Here are a couple of my favorite captures. Thanks again you guys!



















I asked C what her favorite Bible verse was and she quickly said Psalm 8:1 -
O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!
You have set your glory above the heavens.

This girl is amazing! She writes, croches, loves to read, play games with her family and play the piano just to name a few I found out about. I wanted C to have her own slideshow cause this little girl just rocks! I had so much fun getting to know a little about her and can only hope my two little girls are as kind and thoughtful and love Jesus as she does.

2 comments:

God's girl said...

Girls those pictures ROCK! I especially love the one with the reflection on the piano. You are a true artist my friend.
Love ya!
Ang

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! The first picture with the reflection in the piano is brilliant! Great job, Diana!

NILMDTS