Monday, January 24, 2011

Diana Simpson Photography - Annual Favorite Photo Contest -2010

Thank you to each and every one of my clients this last year. Every year gets better and better ... and it is all because of each of you! THANKS!!!

It is now time for my annual NEW SPLASH PAGE CONTEST!

I know that this is always fun and everyone works so hard getting family and friends to vote. I love all the images once again, and would be so happy to have any one of them on my splash page.

Voting ends Friday, January 28th at noon.

The top 4 images with the most votes will be the new splash page photos for my website and the 1 image with the most votes will receive a free 16x20 from their session or a $150 credit towards a new session.

Vote as many times as you want!


(*click on the circle above the photo you wish to vote for)


2010 FAVORITE PHOTO CONTEST

View Results
Create a Blog Poll

No comments:

NILMDTS