Do you have an open spot at your dinner table this Christmas?
I need your help! My little family has decided to join hands with the organization New Horizons for Children this Christmas to host an orphan in our home for 1 month from the Ukraine. To say - "My family is excited" that Sasha will be sitting at out dinner table this Christmas holiday would be an understatement... We have already started learning Russian, in the hopes that we will be able to make our sweet guest Sasha feel a little more "at home".
This is where you come in... We need to raise $2,950 for our little fellow's airfare plus @ $500 or more for eye appointments, dental appointments, clothing and other things.
How we have decided to try to raise this money is by hosting a drawing on Friday, November 15th @5pm to give away a photography session with Diana Simpson Photography for a prize package value of $2,195!!! (Session will be in Chattanooga or up to 1 hour drive from Chattanooga.)
What you will get if you win....... 1. An On-Location Photography Session with Diana @ 1hr $500
2. DVD with all of your digital edited images $1200
3. 16x20 Gallery Wrap Canvas from your session $495
HERE IS HOW YOU ENTER...
1. Click the Paypal link below and donate $20 for our Christmas Hosting Endeavor.
2. For every additional $20 your name will be entered again.
3. For an extra entry, after your donation, you can link to this post on your Twitter or Facebook page (tag my name in your Facebook post so that I can put your name in an additional time), and tell your friends about this opportunity..
Here is the address to my blog... http://www.dianasimpson.blogspot.com
Again I want to say THANK YOU!!! Please help us pass the word by posting on your Facebook or Twitter..
We are praying and trusting the Lord to provide through amazing ways to bring Sasha here this Christmas.
If you are interested in filling a spot at your dinner table and learning more about how your family can host an orphan for the holidays go to