Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Chattanooga's Lake Winnepesaukah "Spray Ground" Diana Simpson Children Photographer

I am so behind on my blogging but hope to get caught up this week. I wanted to post several events that we have been a part of recently... The first was on Saturday my 4 kids were in a commercial for the new "spray ground" at Lake Winnepesaukah.
My husbands company but in the stream and other water features around the new spray ground so we got asked to bring the kids for the taping of the commercial to showcase the new play area. I think I might have been more excited then the kids but it will be fun to see what the end result will be. Here are a couple of shots that I took while we where there and the kids were playing..








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! The pics under the sprayer are so unique.

Unknown said...

Oh so cute! My son just LOVES the spray park in our area. He'd be there every hot day of the summer if he could. :)

Anonymous said...

These are really fun! Makes me want to go splash at the water park! Very nice job!!

Anonymous said...

Love the last photo! So fun!

Anonymous said...

Those are some great water shots!

Stueller said...

He looks so happy in that first picture.. that is pure childhood joy! These are great!

NILMDTS