Tuesday, October 07, 2008

MOPS & Mom's Club of Chattanooga- Diana Simpson Baby Photographer

Last Friday I meet with the ladies from one of Chattanooga's mops group and taught a photography class for the mom's there. It was a really fun time for me and I hope that all of the ladies are doing their homework ;)

Today I meet with the Mom's Club of Chattanooga for another photography class and really enjoyed my time there as well. I look forward to getting some emails from you ladies with your homework. I have already started to receive them so get your camera out!


 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun! I would love to take a class of yours.

Anonymous said...

How fun!
I bet they did learn alot.

God's girl said...

Looks like it was great fun!
Much love,
Angela

NILMDTS